Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Trades for 3-17-09

Last night I decided to take a break with stock trading, so no stocks to show you today.

My forex trading was crap because I’ve been stressed out all day and I broke my 1 rule. I should have not traded at all because my rule for forex is to stop trading (or not trade at all) if I don’t feel mentally sharp. I’ve also been trying to trade before the US market open, but today confirmed that it’s not for me. All the forex trades and the total listed in this post are for my “normal” trading hours (about 11amEST to 3pmEST). I may take an overall break from trading, but for now I’m taking it day by day. No trading video today, don’t see a need for it because I broke my rule. However, I do have my forex charts for you (normal hours only).

Totals for the day
Discretionary trading: (0%)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

No trades

MA Trading: (0%)
All times on the charts are Eastern Standard Time.

No Trades

Gapers: (0%) paper-trading

No Trades

Forex: (-6.71%) paper-trading
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

11 trades, 7 losses, 1 flat, and 3 gainers






10k strategy: (0%) paper-trading

No trades

No comments: