Friday, March 13, 2009

Trades for 3-13-09, and weekly total

My total for the week is -3.41% in stocks, and +7.70% in forex. I missed my goal in forex by $47.66 but I’m still happy with it because I could have traded bigger sizes today.

I jumped out of my short in XLF too soon, I should have stuck with it but my confidence isn’t so good right now.

For my Friday post I have what I think is a great interview with John Stewart and Jim Cramer:



The total figure for “Discretionary trading” does not include my paper-trades.

Click here for a video of today’s trades.

Totals for the day
Discretionary trading: (+.06%)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

XLF – Short (+.06%) Real Trade I should have held on


MA Trading: (0%)
All times on the charts are Eastern Standard Time.

No Trades

Gapers: (-.89%) paper-trading

SYT – Long (-.89%)

Forex: (+2.90%) paper-trading
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

5 trades, 1 loss, and 4 gainers




10k strategy: (0%) paper-trading

No trades

2 comments:

Charlie G. said...

Hey, your forex trading is going pretty good. Congrats. I know there are a couple Forex brokers that will give you like $25 to open an account. That maybe be a low risk way to trade for a cash a little bit, though it would be a hassle to download their platform, etc. when you're used to the one you have. Happy hunting on all fronts.

StockHunter said...

Thanks man, I actually just got the ball rollin on an account with oanda :). I hope to be trading it for real soon (1-3weeks).