Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Trades for 2-24-09

Man am I tired today, woke up at 3am to see how trading the early morning would go. It went good in the beginning (up 1.20%). However, I got tired and should have stopped and took a nap. I didn’t and ended with a -6.72% in my pre-US market hours trading. I’ve noticed that there tends to be 2 moves in the EUR/USD once during the London market hours, and once during the US market hours. So, what I will try to do is only trade those times and see how it goes.

Click here for a video of today’s trades.

Totals for the day
Forex: (+1.60%) paper-trading
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time, and do not include my pre-market trading.

1 trade, which was a gainer

1 comment:

FX said...

It's interesting to see how we were trading the same move at your chart around 4am and mine 11am.