Monday, March 16, 2009

Trades 3-16-09

Today was weird, even though I lost money I feel like it was a good day. I had 3 real trades today in Discretionary trading, and if I had held on XLF to my original stopgain I would have only been -.66% overall today.

Today was my 1st day with a loss in forex, mainly because I was wrapped up in XLF for so long I started 2 hours later in my forex trading than when I usually start.

The total figure for “Discretionary trading” does not include my paper-trades.

Click here for a video of today’s trades.

Totals for the day
Discretionary trading: (-1.49%)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

DDM – Long (-.61%) Real Trade


SDS – Long (-1.38%) Real Trade


XLF – Short (+.50%) Real Trade I should have held on


MA Trading: (0%)
All times on the charts are Eastern Standard Time.

No Trades

Gapers: (+1.72%) paper-trading

UTHR – Long (+1.72%)

Forex: (-.55%) paper-trading
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

4 trades, 2 loss, and 2 gainers




10k strategy: (0%) paper-trading

No trades

No comments: