Thursday, February 5, 2009

Trades for 2-5-09

This morning was weird. I was only expecting a pull back in the DJIA to about 7900, but it decided to blast off. Then the market set up for a nice short, so I shorted the DJIA (long DOG) and wound up being stopped out. My only regret for today is that I only got about ¾ of my shares at my stopout in DOG, the rest were exited lower than I wanted.

Click here for a video of today’s trades (be sure to click on “watch in HD”).

The total figure for “Discretionary trading” does not include my paper-trades.

Totals for the day
Discretionary trading: (-.28%) (-$87.11)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

DDM – Long (+.40%) (+$105.95) Real trade


DOG – Long (-.68%) (-$193.06) Real trade


TWM – Long (+.70%) paper-trade


MA Trading: (-.14%) paper-trading

DDM – Long (-.14%)


Gapers: (0%) paper-trading

No trades

10k strategy: (0%) paper-trading
All times on the charts are Eastern Standard Time.

No trades

No comments: