Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Trades for 2-3-09

It was somewhat crappy most of the morning, but we eventually broke out of it. I got in on the pullback we had in the DJIA at 11:32amEST, but didn’t have the guts to stick with it too 7950. It was a disappointment, but I’m over it now. I actually had a paper-trade before my real trade as you can see by how they are listed in “Discretionary trading”.

Click here for a video of today’s trades (be sure to click on “watch in HD”).

The total figure for “Discretionary trading” does not include my paper-trades.

Totals for the day
Discretionary trading: (+.08%) (+$20.41)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

XHB – Short (+.57%) paper-trade I didn’t trade it for real because of the home sales data this morning


SDS – Long (+.08%) (+$20.41) My only real trade for the day I should have held on, and tightened my stopgain to $80.98


DDM – Long (+.88%) paper-trade


MA Trading: (+2.37%) paper-trading

DDM – Long (+2.37%) Seeing if I could get in on the start of a new trend, which I did


Gapers: (+.75%) paper-trading

OSIP – Short (+.75%)

10k strategy: (0%) paper-trading
All times on the charts are Eastern Standard Time.

No trades

No comments: