Friday, February 27, 2009

Trades for 2-27-09, and weekly total

Sorry about having to post this a day late, I was up untill 1:00am trying to get the "MA Trading" video to work.

For the week I’m breakeven (-.03%), and I’m so glad I tightened my stoploss in SDS (discretionary) today. If I had not tightened my stop I’d be down 1%-1.50%. Other than that, not much else to say so have a good weekend.

For my Friday post I made a video of how I trade the “MA Trading”. I tried to explain it the best I could, but if you have comments/questions please post in the comments section of this blog or in the video on youtube. Click here for the video of how the “MA Trading" works

I also have a chart of how the “MA Trading” has been doing:


The total figure for “Discretionary trading” does not include my paper-trades.

Click here for a video of today’s trades.

Totals for the day
Discretionary trading: (-.31%)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

SDS – Long (-.31%) Real Trade I was thinking about taking profits @ about $98, but we only hit a high of $97.77 so I never got the chance


MA Trading: (+.69%) paper-trading
All times on the charts are Eastern Standard Time.

SDS – Long (+.69%)


Gapers: (0%) paper-trading

No trades

Forex: (+.30%) paper-trading

6 trades, 2 losses, and 4 gainers

10k strategy: (0%) paper-trading

No trades

No comments: