Thursday, February 26, 2009

Trades for 2-26-09

Originally my stop in ALTR was about 1%, but I knew it was going to head down so I adjusted and wound up having to stomach a 2.07% drawdown before I finally took my profits. Other than that it was just a paper-trade in SDS, and some practicing in forex. It’s looking like I may need to change the way I do forex, because when I’m getting gains they are small. I may just try boosting the trade size and see how that goes.

The total figure for “Discretionary trading” does not include my paper-trades.

Click here for a video of today’s trades. It includes my forex trading also :).

Totals for the day
Discretionary trading: (+.49%)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

ALTR – Short (+.49%) Real Trade Had to stomach a -2.07% drawdown


MA Trading: (+3.14%) paper-trading
All times on the charts are Eastern Standard Time.

SDS – Long (+3.14%)


Gapers: (0%) paper-trading

No trades

Forex: (+.314%) paper-trading

8 trades, 3 losses, and 5 gainers. See today's trading video for the charts.

10k strategy: (0%) paper-trading

No trades

No comments: