Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Trades for 2-25-09

Made some money today, and made some changes to what I'm trading. From now on I will be doing my normal thing in the morning (gap trade, then a real morning trade), then instead of discretionary paper trading I will paper-trade forex until the close. I will try to get a discretionary paper-trade in, but my main focous will be forex.

The total figure for “Discretionary trading” does not include my paper-trades.

I didn’t do a video today because I only had the 2 stock trades.

Totals for the day
Discretionary trading: (+.95%)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

DDM – Long (+.95%) Real Trade
DDM – Long (+.80%) paper-trade


MA Trading: (0%) paper-trading

No trades

Gapers: (-2.10%) paper-trading

DDM – Long (-2.10%)

Forex: (-.054%) paper-trading

10 trades, 4 losses, and 6 gainers

10k strategy: (0%) paper-trading

No trades

No comments: