Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Trades for 2-24-09

Sorry for the late post, I was installing some new software on my computer :).

Today was an unlucky day for me. See today’s trading video for why I traded my 2nd trade for real. After my 2nd trade I had to clear my head, so I took off to go ice-fishing at 12pmEST, and didn’t get back until market close.

The total figure for “Discretionary trading” does not include my paper-trades.

Click here for a video of today’s trades.

Totals for the day
Discretionary trading: (-2.22%)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

SDS – Long (-1.08%) Real Trade. I should have changed my stop gain (see toady’s trading video)


DDM – Long (-1.14%) Real Trade


MA Trading: (-1.14%) paper-trading

DDM – Long (-1.14%)


Gapers: (0%) paper-trading

No trades

10k strategy: (0%) paper-trading

No trades

No comments: