Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Trades for 2-17-09

I’m back form Arizona, and man that was a long road trip! Took us 16 hours to get down there, and on the way back it took 14 hours. We drove about 700-800 miles each way, so it was about 1400-1600 miles round trip. Overall it was a great trip, and I had a blast. Here are some photos from the trip:









I didn’t get home last night until 2:30amMST then woke up at 8:30amMST (late) to trade. That was a mistake, because in my tiredness I entered DDM too late. Thankfully I was able to hang on all day long for a break even :). I decided not to do a trading video for today because I’m tired, and only had the one trade in DDM.

Totals for the day
Discretionary trading: (+.01%)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

DDM – Long (+.01%) My only real trade today


MA Trading: (0%) paper-trading

No trades

Gapers: (0%) paper-trading

No trades

10k strategy: (0%) paper-trading
All times on the charts are Eastern Standard Time.

No trades

No comments: