Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Trades for 2-11-09

Sorry the post is late today, but I was having a nice long talk on skype with orionmachine and some of his viewers. It was a great chat, and I hope we do it again sometime :). I also had problems with uploading today's trading video, but it's all fixed now.

After talking with orionmachine today it got me thinking about posting my actual dollar figures. Even though they don’t reflect my actual account value (the percentage is based off the stock price, not my account value), it makes me uncomfortable posting actual dollar figures on the internet. So I decided to no longer post my dollar figures, I hope you all understand :). Other then that it’s just a dull, and boring numbers day for you :P.

Click here for a video of today’s trades.

The total figure for “Discretionary trading” does not include my paper-trades.

Totals for the day
Discretionary trading: (+1.24%)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

SDS – Long (+1.24%) My only real trade today


USO – Short (-1.32%) paper-trade


SDS – Long (+1.04%) paper-trade


MA Trading: (-.26%) paper-trading

SDS – Long (-.26%)


Gapers: (-1.55%) paper-trading

RIMM – Long (-1.55%)

10k strategy: (0%) paper-trading
All times on the charts are Eastern Standard Time.

No trades

No comments: