Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Trades for 1-6-09


It was a chopfest for most of the day, and I should have trusted my gut when it told me to stop trading. I didn’t and entered BA on a short, not knowing that the market was going to rally.

I’d also like to say hello to my new followers, and feel free to comment on anything :).

Totals for the day
Discretionary trading: (-.40%) (-$114.50)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

FCX – Long (+.33%)


UWM - Long (-.21%)
UWM – Long (+.16%) Was only looking for a "quickie"


RIG – Short (+.04%)


BA – Short (-.72%) I should have trusted my gut and took the rest of the day off before I entered this one


10k strategy: (0%)

No trades

2 comments:

nate said...

Your blog is awesome! I appreciate the time you put into it, especially the hunting stories. I'm glad you were on DT's best of the year list or I might not have found this little gem of a site.

StockHunter said...

Thank you! I'm glad you like it :).