Thursday, January 29, 2009

Trades for 1-29-09

I can't think of anything to say today, so I'm just going to give you the numbers.

The total figure for “Discretionary trading” does not include my paper-trades.

Totals for the day
Discretionary trading: (+.53%) (+$141.34)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

DDM – Long (+.53%) (+$141.34) My only real trade for the day


SDS – Long (+1.16%) paper-trade


DDM – Long (-.68%) paper-trade


Gapers: (+2.18%) paper-trading

SEPR – Long (+2.18%)

10k strategy: (0%) paper-trading
All times on the charts are Eastern Standard Time.

No trades

2 comments:

nate said...

It seems like you've been doing well recently. Are you still trading only mornings?

StockHunter said...

Thanks, and yes, my paper-trading hasn't turned around yet so I'm still only trading the mornings.