Monday, January 26, 2009

Trades for 1-26-09

I could have made more money today, but I thought things were going flat/the other way at the time so I took my profits.

No video today, I’m still working on the settings.

The total figure for “Discretionary trading” does not include my paper-trades.

Totals for the day
Discretionary trading: (+.24%) (+$64.19)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

SDS – Long (+.24%) (+$64.19) My only real trade for the day


UWM – Long (-1.40%) paper-trade


TWM – Long (+.84%) paper-trade My risk was 1.87% (bad)


MS – Long (+.83%) paper-trade My risk was 2%, but it had a very nice reversal bar on the 10M chart so I went for it


Gapers: (+.30%) paper-trading

BVN – Short (+.30%)

10k strategy: (0%) paper-trading
All times on the charts are Eastern Standard Time.

No trades

2 comments:

ORION MACHINE said...

How is program working bro? if you need help just get a hold of me.

StockHunter said...

It's a great program, I just need to get used to it lol. I got the video to look "ok"/good now with the "Microsoft Video 1" codec. It's just not as good as your videos. I'm going to post a video of today's trades later this afternoon/night. However, it might be a late post because I may be heading down the hill to get some stuff, all depends on if I go or not :).