Friday, January 23, 2009

Trades for 1-23-09, and weekly total

My total for the week is (+1.20%) or (+$308.41).


Things just weren't clicking for me today. I’m just glad I didn’t trade the whole day today.

No video today, orionmachine is helping me tweak some settings to record at higher resolutions (thanks man!).

The total figure for “Discretionary trading” does not include my paper-trades.

Totals for the day
Discretionary trading: (+.02%) (+$3.84)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

SSO – Long (+.02%) (+$3.84) My only real trade for the day. Looked like the market was going to go down so I took the breakeven


UWM – Long (-1.39%) paper-trade


DDM – Long (-1.21%) paper-trade


Gapers: (+1.86%) paper-trading

SYNA – Long (+1.86%)

10k strategy: (0%) paper-trading
All times on the charts are Eastern Standard Time.

No trades

No comments: