Thursday, January 22, 2009

Trades for 1-22-09

Had a good trade this morning, and if the paper-trading keeps up like this then I might end up trading all day again. I also did some forex today, which was an overall gain.

The total figure for “Discretionary trading” does not include my paper-trades.

Totals for the day
Discretionary trading: (+.90%) (+$231.69)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

TWM – Long (+.90%) (+$231.69) My only real trade of the day. My original stopgain was $75.94, but I tightened it because it was losing momentum.


USO – Short (+.90%) paper-trade.


SDS – Long (+.50%) paper-trade


DDM – Long (+.38%) paper-trade
DDM – Long (-1.05%) paper-trade


Video of my trades:


Gapers: (-1.17%) paper-trading

MSFT – Long (-1.17%)

10k strategy: (0%) paper-trading
All times on the charts are Eastern Standard Time.

No trades

No comments: