Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Trades for 1-20-09 (with video!)

It was a hard day to figure out where things were going. We had an overall trend down, but it was slow with small/quick bursts. I also paper-traded forex again today, but have no results for you because I’m still in a trade :).

The total figure for “Discretionary trading” does not include my paper-trades.

Totals for the day
Discretionary trading: (-.44%) (-$114.66)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

DOG – Long (-.44%) (-$114.66) My only real trade for the day. Jumped the gun a bit, I should have waited a bar or 2 before entry
DOG – Long (+.20%)


TWM – Long (+.46%) Entry was too soon with this one, I should have waited 2 bars


Video of my trades:


Gapers: (+.46%) paper-trading

BAC – Short (+.46%) Traded 1/2 shares because of big spread, and was trailing stopped out

10k strategy: (0%) paper-trading
All times on the charts are Eastern Standard Time.

No trades

No comments: