Thursday, January 15, 2009

Trades for 1-15-09

Most of the day was boring for me, no real trades just some paper-trades. My day consisted of surfing the net, and making forum posts. I also upgraded the software I use for the 10k strategy. It was called Blocks, but it’s now called StockFinder.

Edited yesterday’s post, it was showing a gain on the 10k strategy when I had no trades with 10k. Another edit was done to my link in “The 10k strategy” for my list of stocks I use for that strategy.

Totals for the day
Discretionary trading: (-.83%) paper-trading
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

TWM - Long (+.29%)
TWM – Long (-1.12%)


Gapers: (+1.21%) paper-trading

AAPL – Long (+1.21%)

10k strategy: (0%) paper-trading
All times on the charts are Eastern Standard Time.

No trades

No comments: