Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Trades for 1-13-09

I’m somewhat surprised with my gain today seeing that the DOW was in a 50ish point range until about 2pm market time. Looks like I’ll be sticking with my decision to only trade the mornings for the rest of the week.

The total figure listed in “Discretionary trading” is my real trade figure.

Totals for the day
Discretionary trading: (+1.01%) (+$257.34)
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

TWM – Long (+1.01%) My only real trade for the day


SSO – Long (+.01%) paper-trade It was likely to go down so I took the breakeven. I was right, but I could have gotten my stopgain @ $24.84.


DOG – Long (-.18%)


UWM – Long (+.54%)


Gapers: (-.33%) paper-trading

FSLR – Short (-1.62%)
FSLR – Long (+1.29%)

10k strategy: (0%) paper-trading
All times on the charts are Eastern Standard Time.

No trades

No comments: