Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Trades for 12-30-08

So far the decision to open my opportunities has worked. Also, I don’t think I’ll be doing anymore videos because once I upload them to youtube they look like crap.

Looks like I will be out hunting elk again (my bro has one more tag to fill) either tomorrow or Friday, so if I don’t post you know why :).

My buddy ORION MACHINE posted a video today explaining why traders fail, and I wanted to share it with you. I also put the video on the “My General Trading Rules” page (see link under “My strategies”).


Totals for the day
Discretionary trading: (+2.24%) paper-trading
All times on the charts are Mountain Standard Time.

TWM – Long (+.83%)


UWM – Long (+.42%)
UWM – Long (+.20%)


ORCL – Short (+.27%)
ORCL – Short (+.32%)


UWM – Long (+.20%)


10k strategy: (0%) ($0)

No trades

No comments: