Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Trades for 12-23-08, and weekly total

I’m going back out elk hunting tomorrow, so you will probably not hear from me until the 28th. Have a merry Christmas everyone (yes I said “merry Christmas” and not “happy holidays :P)!

My total for this week is nothing because I paper-traded.


Totals for the day
QQQQ 5M: (-.38%) paper-trading
Short -.24%
Long -.31%
Long -.48%
Long +.24%
Long +.41%

The notes for each trade follow:
Trade 1: Should have waited 1 or 2 more bars and entered a long
Trade 2: Would not have happened if trade 1 was done right
Trade 3: My dad distracted me, and I got in too late. I should have just passed on the trade all together.
Trade 4: Was almost stopped out at @ $28.98, but it missed it by $.01 :)
Trade 5: I should have stuck with my stopgain @ $29.18

All times on the chart are mountain standard time


Here is a video clip of my trades so you can pause and look at my entries/exits at the time I did them:


10k strategy: (0%) ($0)

No trades

No comments: